During the summer you can cath an early morning cable car ride to watch the sunrise on Mittelallalin. Afterwards, the world's highest Revolving Restaurant offers a breakfast buffet.
Early in the morning and already towards the highest point in Saas Fee? - No problem. A substantial breakfast in the revolving restaurant Allalin and the first rays of the sunrise are the ideal way to fill up on energy.
|18.07.2019||Thursday||04.45 - 05.00||Valley station Alpin Express|
|25.07.2019||Thursday||04.45 - 05.00||Valley station Alpin Express|
|30.07.2019||Tuesday||05.00 - 05.15||Valley station Alpin Express|
|08.08.2019||Thursday||05.15 - 05.30||Valley station Alpin Express|
|15.08.2019||Thursday||05.30 - 05.45||Valley station Alpin Express|
|22.08.2019||Thursday||05.30 - 05.45||Valley station Alpin Express|
Cable car ride and breakfast
- Adults (from 16 years) CHF 55.-*
- Children (6 - 15.99 years) CHF 15.-*
- Children (under the age of 6) CHF 1.- per year of age*
Cable car ride
- Adults (from 16 years) CHF 20.-*
- Children (6 - 15.99 years) for free*
- Children (under the age of 6) for free*
- In addition to the valid Citizens' Pass and Metro Plus ticket, adults pay a supplement of CHF 20 for the extra trip. Without the Citizens' Pass, the regular (Allalin Retour) pedestrian tariffs and the usual discount conditions also apply with a surcharge of CHF 20 for the extra trip. Children up to 15.99 years of age are free of charge.
- Beverages are not included in the listed prices.
- A registration is necessary until 4 pm the day before. Reservations can be made by phone +41 27 958 11 00, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the cashier of the Alpin Express.
- The event can be paid in advance or at the cashier of the Alpin Express on the date of the event.
- A voucher is issued for the breakfast after payment. The voucher must be presented in the Revolving Restaurant Allalin.
- The event requires a minimum of 30 participants.
- In doubtful weather conditions, such as strong winds, the sunrise rides can be cancelled. The registered participants will be informed in advance if the event must be canceled.